- Wireless synchronization with iOS and Android smart phones
- Free-to download ballistic data App
- Automatically calculates Clicks, MILs, MOA and elevation angle
- LCD display boast three reticles and shows distance / POA settings
- 6X magnification with dopter adjustment
- Amazing 5 to 1000 meter range
Get the App
The MTC Optics Ballistic App can connect to the MTC Optics Laser Rangefinder and will give bullet drop in Mils, MOA, mm or inches. It can also be programmed to take into account wind and shows fall of shot on the on-screen reticle. With this feature enabled the MTC ballistic app can be used to instantly calculate points of impacts, holdover even windage!
The App also includes 3 different options for choosing ballistics. G1 – for flat base bullets, the most common type. G7 – bullets with long degree boat-tails used by manufacturers for extremely low-drag bullets and GP – for airgun pellets
The Rangefinder and the App can also communicate and relay information back to the supplied wireless earpiece.
The MTC Optics Rapier Ballistic Rangefinder will accurately measure ranges out to one kilometer with an accuracy of 1 meter, and yet is contained in a tiny package sending you information available in 3 ways.
- on rangefinder screen
- on smartphone screen
- By voice (the voice command informs of the distance to the target and POA correction)
Rapier BT 6X Range Finder
|MSRP – $421.99|
|Magnification – 6x|
|Effective Range – 5 to 1200 meters|
|Accuracy: +/- 1|
|Battery Life: 5000 Activations|
|Lens Diameter: 24mm|
|Diopter Adjustable +/-5|
|Field of View: 7.5°/td>|
|Exit Pupil: 4mm/td>|
|Eye Relief: 18.4mm/td>|
|Illuminated LCD Display|
|Reticles – 3|
|Wireless Enabled – Yes|
|smartphone App – iOS and Android|
|Earpiece – Included|
|Water resistance: IPX4 (splashproof)|
|Weight(with battery): 178g / 6.2oz|
|Power Supply: CR2/3V Lithium Battery/td>|
|Laser standards: Class 1 Eye Safety/td>|
|Operating Temperature: 15°F-120°F/td>|
© 2015 Google Inc, used with permission. Google and the
Google logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
- Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Google and the Google Logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc.